Member Resources and Information
- 4-H Day Information
- Ohio 4-H Family Guide
- Project Central - preview books and explore projects
- 4-H Publication Resources
- 2021 Fairfield County Member's Handbook
- 2021 Fairfield County Project Requirements
- My 4-H Record Book (word version) updated 03.23.2020
- This is a great resource for collecting information that will be used on the Fairfield County Jr. Achievement Form as well as the Ohio Achievement Record!
- New Member Meeting Outline updated 03.23.2020
- Winning 4-H Plan: Serving Youth with Disabilities:
- 2020 International Travel Opportunities
- Across County Line Membership Policy and Request Form
- Membership Guidelines
- Membership If County Financial Support Ceases
- Transferring 4-H Membership
- Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) Fact Sheet for 4-H Youth Livestock Producers and Families
- 2019 Quality Assurance Requirements
- Requirements of Livestock Projects for Exhibition in Ohio Fairs - New 2/18/19
Miscellaneous Project Judging Dates 2021
Please check your Member Handbook for Judging Times. Dates and times have changed for this year. We will do online sign ups for judging again this year.
- Monday July 12, 2021 - ALL Food and Nutrition Projects, Healthly Living, Genealogy, Home Living, Money Management
- Tuesday July 13, 2021 - Demonstration Contest, ALL Self Determined Projects, Writing, Leadership and Citizenship, Cake Decorating, Scrapbooking, Collectibles, Creative Art, Quilting, Photography
- Wednesday July 14, 2021- Science Fun projects, Rockets, Airplanes, Radio-Controlled Vehicles, Robotics, Electricity, Rope, Small Engines, Solar Energy, ATV, Woodworking, Welding, Veterinary Science, The Natural World, Gardening, Horseless Horse, All About Dogs, Shooting Sports, Discovering 4-H
- Wednesday July 14, 2021- Modeling Practice at Liberty Union High School
- Thursday July 15, 2021 - All Clothing Projects. Style Review in the evening (location TBD).
Can't find your project judging date? Maybe it's judged during the Fairfield County fair.