Member Resources and Information
- 4-H Day Information
- Ohio 4-H Family Guide
- 2020 4-H Publication Resources
- 2020 Fairfield County Member's Handbook
- 2020 Fairfield County Project Requirements by Judging Date
- Summer Judging 2020 Resource: Virtual Project Evaluations Tips for Members
- Monday, July 13th - Food & Nutrition | Family & Consumer Science Misc.
- Tuesday, July 14th - Demonstrations, Communications & Creative Arts
- Wednesday, July 15th - Engineering & Environmental Science
- Thursday, July 16th - Clothing
- October 11th-17th - Fair
- My 4-H Record Book (word version) updated 03.23.2020
- This is a great resource for collecting information that will be used on the Fairfield County Jr. Achievement Form as well as the Ohio Achievement Record!
- New Member Meeting Outline updated 03.23.2020
- Winning 4-H Plan: Serving Youth with Disabilities:
- 2020 International Travel Opportunities
- Across County Line Membership Policy and Request Form
- Membership Guidelines
- Membership If County Financial Support Ceases
- Transferring 4-H Membership
- Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) Fact Sheet for 4-H Youth Livestock Producers and Families
- 2019 Quality Assurance Requirements
- Requirements of Livestock Projects for Exhibition in Ohio Fairs - New 2/18/19
Miscellaneous Project Judging Dates 2020
Please check your Member Handbook for Judging Times. Dates and times have changed for this year. We will do online sign ups for judging again this year.
- Monday July 13, 2020 - ALL Food and Nutrition Projects, Healthly Living, Genealogy, Home Living, Money Management
- Tuesday July 14, 2020 - Demonstration Contest, ALL Self Determined Projects, Writing, Leadership and Citizenship, Cake Decorating, Scrapbooking, Collectibles, Creative Art, Quilting, Photography
- Wednesday July 15, 2020- Science Fun projects, Rockets, Airplanes, Radio-Controlled Vehicles, Robotics, Electricity, Rope, Small Engines, Solar Energy, ATV, Woodworking, Welding, Veterinary Science, The Natural World, Gardening, Horseless Horse, All About Dogs, Shooting Sports, Discovering 4-H
- Wednesday July 15, 2020- Modeling Practice at Liberty Union High School
- Thursday July 16, 2020 - All Clothing Projects. Style Review in the evening at Liberty Union High School.
Can't find your project judging date? Maybe it's judged during the Fairfield County fair.
2020 Ohio State Fair Non-Livestock Information