Member Resources and Information
- 4-H Day Information
- Ohio 4-H Family Guide
- 2019 Fairfield County Member's Handbook See project requirements below as well.
- 2019 Fairfield County Project Requirements
- My 4-H Record Book – word updated 2/18/19 This is a great resource for collecting information that will be used on the Fairfield County Jr. Achievement Form as well as the Ohio Achievement Record!
- New Member Meeting Outline – word updated 2/18/19
- 4-H Online Enrollment Instructions
- Winning 4-H Plan: Serving Youth with Disabilities: Parent Overview PowerPoint, Winning 4-H Plan Request Form, Winning 4-H Plan Project & Exhibition Accommodation Form
- 2020 International Travel Opportunities
- Across County Line Membership Policy and Request Form
- Membership Guidelines
- Membership If County Financial Support Ceases
- Transferring 4-H Membership
- Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) Fact Sheet for 4-H Youth Livestock Producers and Families
- 2019 Quality Assurance Requirements
- Requirements of Livestock Projects for Exhibition in Ohio Fairs - New 2/18/19
Miscellaneous Project Judging Dates 2020
Please check your Yellow Member Handbook for Judging Times. Dates and times have changed for this year. We will do online sign ups for judging again this year.
- Monday July 13, 2020 - ALL Food and Nutrition Projects, Healthly Living, Genealogy, Home Living, Money Management
- Tuesday July 14, 2020 - Demonstration Contest, ALL Self Determined Projects, Writing, Leadership and Citizenship, Cake Decorating, Scrapbooking, Collectibles, Creative Art, Quilting, Photography
- Wednesday July 15, 2020- Science Fun projects, Rockets, Airplanes, Radio-Controlled Vehicles, Robotics, Electricity, Rope, Small Engines, Solar Energy, ATV, Woodworking, Welding, Veterinary Science, The Natural World, Gardening, Horseless Horse, All About Dogs, Shooting Sports, Discovering 4-H
- Wednesday July 15, 2020- Modeling Practice at Liberty Union High School
- Thursday July 16, 2020 - All Clothing Projects. Style Review in the evening at Liberty Union High School.
Can't find your project judging date? Maybe it's judged during the fair.
2019 Ohio State Fair Non-Livestock Information