2021 Skillathon Information
2021 Skillathon information will be posted once finalized.
2021 Muscle Quality and Performance
Fairfield County Livestock Forms
- Home Grown Market Wether Intent Form (2021) (due May 1st)
- Home Grown Rabbit Intent Form (2021) (due May 1st)
- 4-H/FFA Livestock and Horse Housing Form for Fairfield County (2019)
- See form for deadlines
- Needs to be completed if you are not housing the animal on property your parents own.
- Dairy Lease
- Dairy Goat Lease (due July 1st)
- Horse ID Form (due June 1st)
- Horse Lease & ID Form (due June 1st)
- Llama Lease
- Fairfield County Junior Fair Goat-Sheep-Hog-Dairy Feeder Tag-in Form 2019 (2019)
- Skillathon Waiver (2020) (due August 21st)
Requirements of Livestock Projects for Exhibition in Ohio Fairs - New 2/18/19
Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) Fact Sheet for 4-H Youth Livestock Producers and Families
For Junior Fair Livestock Sale information, please visit the sale blog at u.osu.edu/livestocksale.