Quality Assurance Requirements
- Quality Assurance training is required annually for any member exhibiting a livestock project at the Fairfield County Fair (or Ohio State Fair). Livestock species include: Beef (Breeding & Market), Dairy Breeding, Dairy Feeders, Goats (Angora, Dairy, Meat, Market & Pygmy), Poultry (Breeding & Market), Sheep (Breeding & Market), Swine, Rabbits (Breeding & Market), Llamas, Alpacas.
- Deadline: Check the Member Handbook
2021 Skillathon Information
- 2021 Skillathon information will be posted once finalized.
- If you have questions regarding the Skillathon process, please contact Leslie Cooksey, firstname.lastname@example.org, Aubry Fowler, email@example.com or Missy at Koenig.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairfield County Livestock Forms
- 4-H/FFA Livestock and Horse Housing Form for Fairfield County (2019)
- Specie deadlines are listed on the form.
- Needs to be completed if you are not housing the animal on property your parents own.
- Home Grown Market Wether Intent Form (2021) (due May 1st)
- Home Grown Rabbit Intent Form (2021) (due May 1st)
- Dairy Lease
- Dairy Goat Lease (due July 1st)
- Llama/Alpaca Lease
- Fairfield County Junior Fair Goat-Sheep-Hog-Dairy Feeder Tag-in Form (2021)
2021 Muscle Quality and Performance
- 2021 Barrow and Lamb MQP information sheet
- 2021 Barrow MQP Application (due May 1st)
- 2021 Lamb MQP Application (due May 1st)
- Requirements of Livestock Projects for Exhibition in Ohio Fairs - New 2/18/19
- Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) Fact Sheet for 4-H Youth Livestock Producers and Families
- For Junior Fair Livestock Sale information, please visit the sale blog at u.osu.edu/livestocksale.