2020 Skillathon Information
The basic information for our 2020 skillathon may be found here.
All links to the skillathon are located on this document. Please use this link to go to the skillathons.
- All Junior Fair 4-H and FFA youth exhibiting dairy beef feeders and beef, dairy cattle, horses, goats, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits (except pet rabbits), dogs, and alpacas/llamas will be required to complete at least one Skillathon in order to show at the fair.
- If your family is limited with technology and do not have smartphones, tablets, or computers with internet access, please know an in-person option is available (by appointment). Select link to schedule an in-person option for Sunday September 20th, from 2-6 pm : https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cu3kzERk6ei1QOx
- Skillathons are to show us what kids know about their species. They are not competitive this year, but must be completed.
- Those members interested in Premier Exhibitor must complete the county Skillathon in the specie they wish to be eligible for Premier Exhibitor. County Skillathons are required for Premier Exhibitor but the rankings and/or points will not be used in any way for scoring.
2020 Livestock Tagging Information
Please review the News Release from the Fairfield County Senior Fair Board regarding Livestock Tagging for 2020. If you have any questions, please reach out to Chuck Miller, Junior Fair Director, at email@example.com
If you have issues with the tagging links provided in the News Release, please try the following links instead:
2020 Muscle Quality and Performance Information
2020 Barrow and Lamb MQP Information
2020 Barrow MQP Application (due May 1st)
2020 Lamb MQP Application (due May 1st)
Fairfield County Livestock Forms
- Home Grown Market Wether Intent Form (2020) (due May 1st)
- Home Grown Rabbit Intent Form (2020) (due May 1st)
- Horse Permission to Participate/Safety and Ethics Form (2020) (due May 1st)
- 4-H/FFA Livestock and Horse Housing Form for Fairfield County (2019)
- See form for deadlines
- Needs to be completed if you are not housing the animal on property your parents own.
- Dairy Lease
- Dairy Goat Lease (due July 1st)
- Horse ID Form (due June 1st)
- Horse Lease & ID Form (due June 1st)
- Llama Lease
- Fairfield County Junior Fair Goat-Sheep-Hog-Dairy Feeder Tag-in Form 2019 (2019)
- Skillathon Waiver (2020) (due August 21st)
Requirements of Livestock Projects for Exhibition in Ohio Fairs - New 2/18/19
Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) Fact Sheet for 4-H Youth Livestock Producers and Families
For Junior Fair Livestock Sale information, please visit the sale blog at u.osu.edu/livestocksale.