The Cloverbud Program is an activity-based group for youth age 5 and in kindergarten through age 8 as of January 1st. There are no projects or project books for the youth, other than the optional My Cloverbud Year record book. Each Cloverbud group is aligned with a Community Club group. For more detailed information view the Cloverbud Program flyer.
- JAS Easter EggExtravaganza - Spring, 2024
- Open to Cloverbuds and their family members under the age of 8 at the Ag Center/Extension Office (831 College Ave, Lancaster).
- Join us for crafts, animals, games, and an egg hunt.
- This event is held in memory of Cloverbud Advisor, Jane Sharp.
- Cloverbud Day Camp - June 8, 2024
- Cloverbud Pledge Contest - July, 2024
- Cloverbud members recite the 4-H Pledge. All participants receive a ribbon.
- Cloverbud Day at the Fair - Sunday, October 6, 2024, 1 pm
- Cloverbud Graduation for Cloverbud members who are ‘graduating’ from the Cloverbud program and will be traditional 4-H members in 2025. Members will receive an invitation email and survey to fill out if this applies to them. If you feel we have missed someone, please let us know. All participants will receive a certificate and gift.
- Show-N-Tell opportunity for club members as a group to talk about their year in 4-H. Members are encouraged to bring a project or item from the 4-H year to show and talk about.
All participants will receive a ribbon.
- Stuffed Animal Show for Cloverbud members to "show" their favorite stuffed animal. Each child will get to enter the ring, share a fun fact about their animal, and have a mini experience of what it’s like to show at the fair. All participants will receive a ribbon.