The OSU Extension Live Healthy, Live Well team is pleased to offer FREE wellness webinars the second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 12:00 - 12:30 pm.
- May 12 – Make Your Salad Fresh Again!
- May 26 – Gluten-Free Eating
- June 9 – Nature and Nutrition
- June 23 – The Benefits of Silence
- July 14 – The Mediterranean Diet
- July 28 – Making the Most of Family Mealtime
- August 11 – The Benefits of Laughter
- August 25 – Happiness 101
- September 8 – Climate Change and Health
- September 22 - Rightsizing Your Space
Register to participate in one or more of these webinars at go.osu.edu/wellnessweds.
For more information, or if you require an accommodation such as live captioning to participate in this event, please contact Jenny Lobb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-292-7775. Requests made 10 day prior to the event will generally allow enough time to provide seamless access; however, the university will still make every effort to meet requests made after this date. You may also download the program flyer if you would like to share.