Partial Reopening of Fairfield County OSU Extension Office
The Fairfield County office of OSU Extension will be reopening on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 with limited hours by appointment only.
The hours will be as follows: Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00am – 4:00pm. Appointments can be scheduled between 8:30am – 3:30pm by calling the office at 740-653.5419 or emailing
4-H Youth Development: Leslie Cooksey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Aubry Fowler (email@example.com)
Missy Koenig (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ag & Natural Resources: Jerry Iles (email@example.com)
Stan Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Horticulture & Master Gardener: Connie Smith (email@example.com)
Family and Consumer Sciences: Shannon Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SNAP Ed: Kacie Funk (email@example.com)
Diane Sommers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All other appointments: Eileen Gundelfinger (email@example.com)
Stacy Hicks (firstname.lastname@example.org)
When Extension employees are not in the county office, they will continue to telework. We are following strict guidelines to remain safe, and to keep our clientele safe as well. All service sector requirements for general office environments from the Ohio Department of Health will be strictly adhered to in each office.
While our office will be open during the times listed above, we still encourage you to only visit the office if your need cannot be handled via phone, email or Zoom. If you must come into the office, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you or anyone in your family has been ill or has shown symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone who has been ill, please DO NOT come into the office. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date or set up a time to call or Zoom with you or make other arrangements to meet your needs.
- If you need to meet with us in person, you must schedule an appointment. While we will be open two days a week, we will have limited staff in the office during that time. Please schedule with us so that we know we will be available to you when you arrive.
- If meeting with us or anyone in the office, you MUST wear a mask. This is Ohio State University policy and we will follow it. If you are unable to wear a mask, we would be happy to schedule a time to chat with you via phone or Zoom.
- Please come by yourself, if possible, or with as few family members as possible. We will meet you at the building’s front door at your appointment time.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the office.
- If you need to pick up an item or purchase books, please call the office or email Stacy Hicks (email@example.com) to request the items/books ahead of time so that we can have everything ready for when you arrive. This will help reduce your wait time in the office. If you are purchasing items, exact change or a check is preferred. We can give you your total cost for your purchase when you call in your order.