Do you find yourself not going out as much because you worry about falling? A Matter of Balance has proven to be effective in the management of falls.
Tuesdays and Thursdays- September 10 & 12; 17 & 19; 24 & 26; October 1 & 3 - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon at Meals on Wheels Senior Services, 1515 Cedar Hill Rd, Lancaster, OH 43130
Meals on Wheels and The OSU Extension office have partnered to offer the FREE 4-week series (classes meet twice per week) to those 60 and older.
A Matter of Balance will help you:
- Engage in a range of motion exercises that increase strangth and balance.
- View falls and fear of falling as controllable.
- Overcome the fear of falling.
- Recgnize fall risk factors.
- Set realistic goals for increasing activity.
All participants are eligible for a chance to win a $50 gift card!
Registration is required to attend: Call Chris Sulick at Meals on Wheels 740-681-5050, ext. 114
Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 5
Click HERE to view complete program information