Do you find yourself not going out as much because you worry about falling? A Matter of Balance has proven to be effective in the management of falls.
Wednesdays and Fridays - March 6 & 8; 13 & 15; 20 & 22; 27 & 29 - 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. at Pickerington Public Library - 201 Opportunity Way - Pickerington, OH
A Matter of Balance will help you:
- Engage in a range of motion exercises that increase strangth and balance.
- View falls and fear of falling as controllable.
- Overcome the fear of falling.
- Recgnize fall risk factors.
- Set realistic goals for increasing activity.
Registration is required to attend: Call Chris Sulick at Meals on Wheels 740-681-5050, ext. 114
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, February 26
Click HERE to view complete program information