Presented by: Shannon Carter, Family and Consumer Sciences Educator, OSU Extension – Fairfield County
About twenty percent of the U.S. population is looking to reduce or eliminate gluten from their diet. For people who make the decision to eat gluten free as a matter of dietary choice and not a medical necessity, there are many important considerations. Learn about gluten free shopping, dining, cooking and baking. Program includes helpful handouts and recipes to try!
- When: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 2nd Introduction to Gluten Free Eating
- Tuesday, November 9th Gluten Free Shopping & Eating Out
- Tuesday, November 16th Gluten Free Cooking and Baking
- Where: Zoom (link will be sent upon registration)
- Registration: go.osu.edu/fcglutenfree
- Cost: Free
- Questions: 740-653-5419
Attendees are encouraged to attend all three sessions. Registration if for the entire series.