WHAT IS MINDFUL EXTENSION?
- Developed by Maryanna Klatt, PhD at the Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Meet as group for 1 hour per week on-site (4 weeks total)
- Content and structure of weekly session emphasizes bodily relaxation with soft background music preceding the discussion of mindful awareness of cognitive habits.
- Daily, individual practice via guided practice tracks
- Pre/Post tracking of stress-levels
- Fee includes a set of guided mindfulness practice tracks and 1 yoga video to aid in daily practice
- Presented by: Shannon Carter, Extension Educator, Fairfield County
March 9, 16, 30 & April 6 from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Limited space available - registration required by March 1. $60 per person for the series. To register, contact Kelley Scott at email@example.com or 740-652-7263.