MINDFUL EXTENSION SERIES
- Developed by Maryanna Klatt, PhD at the Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Implemented by an Ohio State University Extension Educator
- Meet as group for 1 hour per week on-site (4 weeks total)
- Content and structure of weekly session emphasizes bodily relaxation with soft background music preceding the discussion of mindful awareness of cognitive habits.
- Daily, individual practice via guided practice tracks
- Pre/Post tracking of stress-levels
- Fee includes a set of guided mindfulness practice tracks and 1 yoga video to aid in daily practice
- Presented by: Shannon Carter, Extension Educator, Fairfield County
CLASS IS NOW FULL!
Register to attend the 4-part series: March 10, 17, 24, & 31 from 5-6 p.m. LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE! $60 per person for the series.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PROGRAM LATER IN THE YEAR...