Are you planning to preserve summer produce? Join us for any or all of the following preserving programs presented by Shannon Carter, Family and Consumer Sciences Educator and Sandy Bohl, Instructor, with Ohio State University Extension Fairfield County. Classes will be offered in person at both Keller Market House and the Pickerington Library-Sycamore Plaza. There is no cost for attendance, but registration is requested to reserve your space.
Pickerington Library-Sycamore Plaza, 7861 Refugee Rd., Pickerington, OH
- Canning Basics (water bath/pressure) Thurs., June 8th, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Freezing Thurs., July 20th, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Dehydrating Thurs., August 10th, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Registration: https://pickeringtonlibrary.libnet.info/events
Keller Market House, 134 S. Columbus St., Lancaster, OH
- Canning Basics (water bath/pressure) Tues., June 6th, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Freezing Tues., July 18th, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Dehydrating Tues., August 8th, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Registration: go.osu.edu/FCFoodPreservation